Mr.Quan's Groups writing email . ( finish before 16h 00. 8/6/2020)

• Thread starter Mr.Quan
  • Ngày bắt đầu
  • Trả lời 7
  • Xem 543
Dear Thai,
I’m very happy when I heard that you want to visit my city, so I am writing this letter to send you some information about my city. Recently it rains in the afternoon in my city so please visit in the morning. My city has many places to have fun, relax like swimming pool, library, shops, ... If you want to enjoy another glass of water for summer, then go to Miss Tea. Many delicious drinks such as milk tea, peach tea, shaved ice, ... There are also markets so you can shop for things you like here. If you want to stay in this city for a few days or weeks, just come to my house. And I hope you and I will have a great time while you are here. Remember to write to me soon!
Love,
Thuy

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Ben Tre, Viet Nam
7 June​
Dear Minmin,
Oh my god! I was so surprised and happy that I jump up when I heard that you will come to my town, Ben Tre. When will you come? Do you know about Ben Tre which is called "Coconut Land"? A lot of coconuts are grown here, It causes the name of Ben Tre. In Ben Tre, It's cool and does not often rain so you can visit here every time but I think you should come around May to August because this is the time of the fruit's harvest. There are many places to go. Visit Phung island If you want to research about Ben Tre, see coconut products, try the coconut candies when they just come out of the oven or relax with some outdoor activities. It's good for you to go go Thanh Phu beach in the summer where you could swim and enjoy seafood. What about buying some things for friends and family in the supermarkert? Oh, How could I forget about food? Instead of having meal in a restaurant normally, why don't you try street food? Although the street food may be not as luxurious as the restaurant food, you will get a new feeling! You could see how people cook and serve food in front of your eyes. Eating and watching the scenery, enjoying a day after working hard, It sounds great! About the accommodation, you have 2 choices : Homestay or hotel, both are ok so don't worry.
Well, that's all for now. I hope my letter will give you some helpful information! Write to me soon and tell about your trip!
All the best,
Nghi

Dear Thuy,

I’m so happy to heard ( V0) that you want to( will) visit my town, so now I’m writing this letter( for you) to give you some information about my town.
If you want to visit under the good weather I think next week is great but in the morning and remember to write to me when you were (are) here in next week. My town have (has) got many place ( Places)for you to relax, example like milk tea shops or café shops, I known many milk tea shops but I know verry little café shops because I like milk tea, will you go to Japo (a milk tea shop) with me? And you also can go to the market to buy some food or go to some shops to buy some clothes. Of course there are street food too, you can buy some. Oh! I forgot( forgget) to tell you about your accommodation here. You can stay in my house, I will don’t mind.
Remember to write to me! I hope you can relax when you visit my town.
Best
Thai

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối bởi người điều hành:

Phần mềm thông dụng

Back
Bên trên