• Xem 2K

Mr.Quan

Gv Tiếng Anh
Quản lý
12/3/20
Bến Tre
VNĐ
Nguyễn Văn Quận
You are awarded a scholarship ( hoc bong) to attend an English summer course aboard . Write a letter to your penpal (who lives in the country you intend to go).you ask him/ her about : +Time ( Time to start / finish / classes: in the morning or afternoon ....................)
+ level ( trình độ )
+ fee ( hoc phi)
+ accomodation ( chổ ở)
+..............................

Dear my new teacher
I'm very happy. My dream has come true that I awarded a scholarships to attend an English summer course abroad. You're lucky because I will visit your country. That is Spain. I plan my trip to Spain will be at 5am tomorrow. What day do we start our class? What time do we start the lessons? And when do we finish? I need to know those things so I can prepare. My level was good, so you can easily to teach me English. How much is the fee . It is cheap or expensive. About my accomodation, can I stay at your house. If you agree, please give me your address soon, ok? That's all the things I need to know. I'm worry. Hope you help me!
New student
Hung

Hi linda,
How are you. I'm fine now. Today I have a good new: I'm awarded a scholarship to attend an English summer course aboard. I chose your school because it's a modern and good school. can you tell me what time does the lesson start and finish? The class is in the morning or in the afternoon.What qualification is your school? How about the fee at your school? Does it expensive? Where is my accommodation? What the weather like in there? What should i bring with me? I decide to go there next month and I very excited about coming your country. I hope I can receive your mail soon.
Bye,
Dung

Hi Alex
I'
m so very happy when I know I have a scholarship . I don't know the weather in japan.I want to ask you about the time. when to start learning and finishing . the classes start in morning,afternoon or evening .What about the level ? how much the fee ?where the accomodation ?what should I do when I get there? what should I bring with me ? I am really excited about coming japan!
write soon
ngọc

Dear Carla ,
I'm sorry I haven't written for you a while I've been very busy . So , today I'm writing once because yesterday , I'm awarded a scholarship attend an England summer course aboard but the problem with that is I just know a few information about it . Suddenly , I'm remember you know it very well so I want to ask you some questions about it . Can you tell me what time does the class begin ? What time does the class finish ? As I know the class will in the morning but I'm not sure . If it wrong , please tell me exatly about we will study in what session . How much the fee ? Which accommodation we will stay ? How many students in class ? And the last question : what's the level of us ?
Write me and let me know about the scholarship !
Bye for now .
Tu

Hi Namjoon,
Oh my god! I'm very surprised and happy. It's unbelivable, I'm awarded a scholarship to attend an English summer course in Korea. Going abroad, especially Korea is my dream. But, I'm a bit worried, I don't have much information about your country. What is the weather there? What should I bring? When does the class start and finish, in the morning or afternoon? I heard that the students there have a high level of English, so... Can you help me to improve my English? I know that you are very good at it. Luckily, my teacher said that the shool would prepare for the accomodation and uniform. Will I eat at school or out? What about the fees? After school, I'd like to go out and see scenery, can you give me examples about some must-do activities? Next week I will set off, I get lots of strange things, hope you show me. Thank you for helping me!
All the best,
Nghi

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Hello Dan!
I'm very excited to tell you that I received a scholarship to attend a summer English course in your country. I heard that your house is near where I'll study, so I want to ask you some question. When does it start and finish? How much is the fee? Where can I be when I arrive?? Is my level enough? If I come there to learn English,what main language do they use? I hope you can give me your answer soon!
Best whises,
Thai

Hi Ana,
Do you know? I was awarded a shoolarship to attend an English summer course aboard. It was surprise for me when I didn't think I could get it. I was so happy to join to the course in your country.But I don't know anything, can you answer for me? When does the course start and end? Study in the morning or in the afternoon? I wonder if the level in biginer or intermediate or high?How much is the fee? What about accomodation? Where will we learn? How far is it from accomodation to school? What about uniform? I'm looking forward to that day. Write to me soon!
Bye for now,
Thuy

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Hi Alex
I'
m so very happy when I know I have a scholarship . I don't know the weather in japan.I want to ask you about the time. when to start learning and finishing . the classes start in morning,afternoon or evening .What about the level ? how much the fee ?where the accomodation ?what should I do when I get there? what should I bring with me ? I am really excited about coming japan!
write soon
ngọc
Khúc này: " when to start learning and finishing . " với khúc: " the classes start in morning,afternoon or evening ." phải là dấu "?" cuối câu. "ngọc" tên riêng viết hoa lên còn chữ "japan" phải viết hoa luôn. "write to me soon!" sẽ hợp hơn "write soon"

Hi Ana,
Do you know? I was awarded a shoolarship to attend an English summer course aboard. It was surprise for me when I didn't think I could get it. It was so happy to join to the course in your country.But I don't know something, can you answer for me? When does the course start and end? Study in the morning or afternoon? How level is it to learn? How much is the fee? What about accomodation? Where will we learn? How far is it from accomodation to school? What about uniform? I'm looking forward to that day. Write to me soon!
Bye for now,
Thuy
I was chuyển thành I am
It was chuyển thành It is

Hi Namjoon,
Oh my god! I'm very surprised and happy. It's unbelivable, I'm awarded a scholarship to attend an English summer course in Korea. Going abroad, especially Korea is my dream. But, I'm a bit worried, I don't have many information about your country. What is the weather there? What should I bring? When does the class start and finish, in the morning or afternoon? I heard that the students there have a high level of English, so... Can you help me to improve my English? I know that you are very good at it. Luckily, my teacher said that the shool would prepare for the accomodation and uniform. Will I eat at school or out? What about the fees? After school, I'd like to go out and see scenery, can you give me examples about some must-do activities? Next week I will set off, I get lots of unknow things, hope you show me. Thank you for helping me!
All the best,
Nghi
Shool chuyển thành school

Hi Alex

I'
write soon
ngọc
How much the fee ? chuyển thành How much is the fee ?
ngọc ????

Hi linda,
How are you. I'm fine now. Today I have a good new: I'm awarded a scholarship to attend an English summer course aboard. I chose your school because it's a modern and good school. can you tell me what time does the lesson start and finish? The class is in the morning or in the afternoon.What qualification is your school? How about the fee at your school? Does it expensive? Where is my accommodation? What the weather like in there? What should i bring with me? I decide to go there next month and I very excited about coming your country. I hope I can receive your mail soon.
Bye,
Dung
khúc"I'm find now" sửa thành "now, I'm find", "I chose" sửa thành "I choose", "accommodation" sửa thành " accomodation ", "what the weather like here"sửa lại là"what's the weather like here",

Khúc này: " when to start learning and finishing . " với khúc: " the classes start in morning,afternoon or evening ." phải là dấu "?" cuối câu. "ngọc" tên riêng viết hoa lên còn chữ "japan" phải viết hoa luôn. "write to me soon!" sẽ hợp hơn "write soon"
write soon cũng ok mà
khúc"I'm find now" sửa thành "now, I'm find", "I chose" sửa thành "I choose", "accommodation" sửa thành " accomodation ", "what the weather like here"sửa lại là"what's the weather like here",
"fine not "find". I chose cũng đúng mà nó nghĩa là tôi đã chọn.
I was chuyển thành I am
It was chuyển thành It is
Chị nghĩ là I was cũng được ấy.

Dear Carla ,
I'm sorry , I haven't written for you a while I've been very busy . So , today I'm writing once because yesterday , I was awarded a scholarship attend an England summer course aboard but the problem with that is I just know a little information about it . Suddenly , I'm remember that you know many things about it so I want to ask you some questions about it . Can you tell me what time does the class begin and finish ? As I know the class will start in the morning . If it wrong , please tell me exactly about which school I will study ? How much is the fee ? Which accommodation we will stay ? How many students are there in class ? And the last question : what's level do they teach ?
Write me and let me know about the scholarship !
Bye for now .
Tu

Hi Jack ,
I'm very happy and suprised when I know I'm awarded a scholarship to attend an English summer course in Japan .I don't know how the weather in Japan . Suddenly , I'm remember that you know many things about it so I want to ask you some questions about it . Let me know about When does the class start and finish ? What should I bring? When does the class start in the morning or afternoon?I wonder If the level is beginner or intermediate , advenced . How much is fee ? Which accommodation we will stay ? Next week I will set off, I get lots of unknow things, hope you show me. Thank you for helping me!
All the best,
Ngoc

Hello Dan!
I'm very excited to tell you that I received a scholarship to attend a summer English course in your country. I heard that your house is near where I'll study, so I want to ask you some question. When does it start and finish? How much is the fee? Where can I stay when I arrive?? Is my level enough? I hope you can give me your answer soon!
Best wishes,
Thai

Phần mềm thông dụng

Back
Bên trên