Mr.Quan's Groups write a letter to reply Alfonss letter (exercise 6/page 45)

• Thread starter Mr.Quan
  • Ngày bắt đầu
  • Trả lời 11
  • Xem 685
Hi Alfons ,
I've just received your letter and I'm writing at once because I want to give you some advice for you before you go to my school . At my school , all of student must wear uniform even visitors so if you want visit my shool , you should bring a white T-shirt and black trousers . And at my school , all of students and visitors have to compliance with school regulations so you have to be quite . When you go to my school , the teachers are guideing you all over the place here . You don't have to pay money to everythings because you but you should bring some money because some food in canteen delicious so much . And in my province , there are lots of famous places to go like relics of Saigon Gia Dinh Party Committee , Dong Khoi traditional houses ,.......You don't have to do any homework or tests but should try to do that because I think try to do tests in other school so interesting . August is hotter than September but it isn't the hottest so you can go out and play in the morning but it a little hot and sun so you remember to pack a hat , suncreen and umbrella and
cool clothes .
Well, that's all for now . I'm looking forward to your visit next week .
Love
Tu

Hello Alfons,
I'm really happy when I heard that you'll visit my school next month. You don't have to wear uniform but polite clothes. Remember to bring money, althought the school'll pay for lunches, you bring some for shopping and trying street food near the school. You should make a note of things to include in your trip report. It's a good idea to bring camera to take photos with us. It will be an unforgetable trip. Try to be friendly as much as possible. Now, it's cool but I think you should carry coat to avoid the sudden cold.
I hope this letter is useful for you trip. I'm really looking forward to your visit!
All the best,
Nghi

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Hello Alfons
I very look forward to you .Cherwell students have to wear a uniform.You shouldn't wear a uniform . You should bring to canned goods and bring some money for pay hotel, shopping and go out .You don't have to homework but during your trip it's a good ideas to make a note of things to include in your trip report . The weather is very hot but you can bring to hand fan. Remember to bring hat and . I'm really looking forward to your visit next month.
Bye for now ,
Ngoc

Hello Alfons,
Thanks for your letter. I heard you're coming here so I'll tell you what you need to know. In my shool, students must wear uniform - look at mine. So you also wear a uniform. The shool won't pay for your lunches so you should bring lot of money for lunches or shopping an going out. You don't have to do any homework, but during your tríp it's a good idea to make a note of things to include in your trip report. September to December usually have rain, sometimes have stoms in my country so remember to bring raincoat. When it rains often cold, so you should bring a jacket, hat but it isn't so cold that you have to bring the warmest jacket. I'm really looking forward to your visit next month.
See you then
Thuy

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Write again:
Hi Alfons,
Thanks for your letter. Vietnamese students have to wear uniform, including visitors. If you ask, everything you need is white shirt, dark blue trouser with a black belt and red scarf. You mustn't use phone in my school, so you should bring your camera to take photo, don't forget to bring money because there are a lot of snack shop here. Don't worry about where you will stay when you arrive, there are many choices like hotels, homestays........ or my house. The weather here is hot and sunny now, but you should bring your raincoat because sometimes the rain will come anytime in anywhere and you also cannot guess it. I hope you were had some information now. Enjoy your trip!
All the best,
Thai

HI AFONS!

Thanks for your letter, I’m looking forward to your visit next month. Vietnamese student have to wear uniform! You’re lucky, visitor don’t have to wear uniform. The school pays for your breakfast, lunch and dinner so you don’t have to pay any money at may house, you also have to bring money for shopping, some water and 3 outfits becouse our trip only 3 days. The next day, we’re going to Lan Vuong Park. There, we can swim, playing games like ride the bike over the brige or…In the afternoon, we will play football at the stadium. And in the evening, we’ll have dinner at a luxurious restaurant.There, you can choose any food that you want. Oh no! You should remember that terrible, you have to isolate for 14 days before visit my school, but you mustn’t worry about that. When you finish the isolation, our bus will come and catch you. Every thing will be alright. Good lucky! See you next month boy.

New friend

Hung

Write again:
Hi Alfons,
Thanks for your letter. Vietnamese students have to wear uniform, including visitors. If you ask, everything you need is white shirt, dark blue trouser with a black belt and red scarf. You mustn't use phone in my school, so you should bring your camera to take photo, don't forget to bring money because there are a lot of snack shop here. Don't worry about where you will stay when you arrive, there are many choices like hotels, homestays........ or my house. The weather here is hot and sunny now, but you should bring your raincoat because sometimes the rain will come anytime in anywhere and you also cannot guess it. I hope you were had some information now. Enjoy your trip!
All the best,
Thai
Trousers dạng số nhiều có "s"
snack shop phải ở dạng số nhiều chứ
You can't also chứ không phải you also can't
nên dùng "I hope you have some infornmation now"
HI AFONS!

Thanks for your letter, I’m looking forward to your visit next month. Vietnamese student have to wear uniform! You’re lucky, visitor don’t have to wear uniform. The school pays for your breakfast, lunch and dinner so you don’t have to pay any money at may house, you also have to bring money for shopping, some water and 3 outfits becouse our trip only 3 days. The next day, we’re going to Lan Vuong Park. There, we can swim, playing games like ride the bike over the brige or…In the afternoon, we will play football at the stadium. And in the evening, we’ll have dinner at a luxurious restaurant.There, you can choose any food that you want. Oh no! You should remember that terrible, you have to isolate for 14 days before visit my school, but you mustn’t worry about that. When you finish the isolation, our bus will come and catch you. Every thing will be alright. Good lucky! See you next month boy.

New friend

Hung
ở chỗ "visitor don't have to wear uniform" dùng là " The visitors don't have to wear uniform"
my house hay "may house"?
"becouse" viết sai nè
"our trip only 3 days" viết thành " our trip will be only 3 days"
sau "can" là động tự nguyên mẫu không dùng "playing" được
đổi "like ride the bike" thành "...like riding the bike"
là "bridge" nha, mà nói chung chung nên có thể ghi ở dạng số nhiều.
"or..."? bỏ đi cho dễ hiểu
"There, you can choose any food that you want" thay "there" bằng "here"
"Oh no! You should remember that terrible" ở đây "terrible" là tính từ mà, thay bằng "that terrible thing" nha
"before + V_ing" nha
Nếu có gì không hiểu hoặc không đồng ý thì nói nha

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
+ we may use simple future after hope : I hope the information will be helpfull
. + Gia Hung cần chú ý hình thức số ít/ nhiều . ý tưởng trong thời gian cách ly hay, Nên đưa lên trên các ý khác và điều chỉnh hoạt động cho phù hợp!

Chủ đề tương tự

Phần mềm thông dụng

Back
Bên trên